LED Dock Lights
Virtually indestructible! TriLite’s HD LED Dock Light is designed for the most demanding environments including wet and damp locations. Arms are double strut and double strut adjustable and are available in 24″, 40″, 60″ and 90″ lengths. LED lamps use up to 94% less energy than alternative dock light bulbs. Featuring a shatter proof polycarbonate lens cover and cast aluminum body, HD LED dock lights are cUL, UL, CE listed and RoHs compliant, and perfect for wet and food service environments. With 60,000+ hour life expectancy in typical applications, LED lights offer a worry free solution for your dock. HD LED Dock Lights are IP66 and NEMA 4 rated for wet locations.
Product Specifications & Features
• Light intensity exceeds a 300 watt incandescent bulb, while using only 18 watts.
• Operating temperature -20°F – 105° F
• Light head is completely sealed with a polycarbonate lens. Rated for “Wet Locations” IP66, NEMA4
• Available as a complete dock light with arm and light head or just as a light head.
• Ideal for use in food warehouses • Dedicated constant current IP66 LED driver rated for 100,000 hours of operation at 77° F
• Rugged cast aluminum housing
• Field repairable
• Emits cool white light designed to show true colors
• Voltage input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
• UL, cUL, CE certified and RoHs compliant