Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum LED Light Head
w/ 40″ Double Strut Swing Arm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
Heavy Duty LED Dock Light Model: DL40-HDLED
The Heavy Duty LED Lamp Head can operate as a stand-alone task light but is intended for installation on any Tri Light Dock Arm. Its rugged, cast aluminum housing is designed for the most demanding environments – this light is virtually indestructible!
- Uses up to 94% less energy than an incandescent bulb.
- 60,000+ hour life expectancy in typical applications.
- Ideal for food service industries or refrigerated warehouses.
- On/off switch and strain relief located in the recessed back plate.
- LED light head is completely sealed with a shatterproof polycarbonate lens; no fragile filament or glass parts to break.
- Rated for wet locations IP66, NEMA 4.
- RoHs compliant and UL and cUL listed.
- 220/240V models available for international applications; CE compliant.
- 5-year warranty.
Our popular Double-Strut Dock Light employs the most durable design in the industry. The superior strength and reliability of the double strut design stands up to the rigors of even the busiest docks!
- Dual strut design is strong enough to support a fan/light combination.
- Durable design and construction reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Lead time – In stock to 7 working days
|Weight (lbs)||23 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||12 × 12 × 24 in|
Double Strut Swing
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.