LED Guide and Safety Lighting System
The TriLite LED Loading Dock Guide Light Set can be combined with Tri Lite “Stop & Go” lights to provide a simple and reliable safety system that reduces the risk of accidents in and around loading docks. LED Guide Lights provide added safety by improving a driver’s depth perception when backing into an open dock. Optimally, the LED set is installed below the dock bumpers, and in view of the mirrors of a typical truck cab to indicate the entrance of the loading dock. The LEDs provide a right focal point for drivers and reduces the risk of trucks overrunning a dock.
- * DGLED-120: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 70mA.
- * DGLED-12: @12 VAC/VDC, 650 mA.
- * DGLED-24: @24 VAC/VDC, 330mA.
- 15″H x 3 5/8”W x 2 3/4”D
- Easy installation on any vertical surface.
- No separate power supply required for AC units.
- DGLED-12/24 units connect directly to AC/DC power supply. (12-24V)
- Easily activated by any on/off switch, control relay, or permanent power supply.
* Electrical rating is per single DGLED fixture.
Product Specifications & Features
- Long-life LEDs reduce replacement costs and down time.
- Maintenance free – 5 year limited warranty.
- Energy efficient.
- 120 VAC units are UL and cUL certified.
- Outdoor Rated.
- Use less power, 5X brighter than incandescent models.
- Brighter LEDs mean higher visibility and a safer loading dock.
- LEDs are rugged; no fragile filaments or glass parts to break
- Virtually maintenance free – 5 year limited warranty on the LED’s.
- Made in the USA