SG30B-115RG-LED Stop and Go Light
LED Dock Light Set
Weight 10 lbs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
- Installation Instructions
Stop and Go Traffic System Model: SG30B-115RG-LED
The “Stop & Go” Light Set greatly increases worker safety and is the best visual communication package for most loading docks. The set consists of two light units, the SG10 and SG20 for the inside and outside of the dock. A six-foot communication cable connects the two units. The set operates with a toggle switch that controls the inside and outside lights. The SG30 can be ordered without the toggle switch (on request) for installations utilizing a remote switch.
How the “Stop & Go” Light Set Works
When a truck is parked securely in the loading dock, the inside light is turned green. This indicates to the forklift driver that it is safe to enter the trailer. When the green light is on inside the building, the outside light is red, indicating that the truck should not move. Once the truck is unloaded, the inside light is turned to red. This tells the forklift driver to stay away from the truck. Simultaneously, the outside light is turned green, indicating it is now safe for the truck to pull away.
- Provides immediate and recognizable direction to drivers and loading dock staff, reducing the risk of confusion and error
- Can be used anywhere a visual communication system is needed
- Available in two colors: safety yellow or black
- Polypropylene housing will not rust, pit, dent, or corrode like similar metal units
- Reduce energy costs by 90% compared to conventional incandescent Lights
- No switch option available for customers who want to supply their own controls
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use, IP54
- Available in 115 vac
- Each Unit measures 11 3/8″ tall x 6 3/8″ wide x 3 3/4″ deep
- 4 1/4″ LED lens
- 3 year warranty on LED lights
|Weight (lbs)||10 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8 × 9 × 13 in|
With Switch (Standard), No Switch
Be the first to review “SG30B-115RG-LED Stop and Go Light”
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.
There are no reviews yet.