SG20B-12RG-LED Control Unit
LED Dock Light Set
Voltage 12 vdc
Weight 6 lbs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
- Installation Instructions
Stop and Go Control Unit Model: SG20B-12RG-LED
The “Stop & Go” Light with Switch and Flasher (SG20) consists of a housing and two lamps designed for use beside the loading dock door on the inside of the building. Three leads exit the back of the light; a common shared by both lights, a hot for the red lamp and a hot for the green lamp. It includes a three way toggle switch on the bottom of the housing. Flip the switch one way and the green light comes on; flip it the other way and the red light illuminates. The center position turns the light off. The SG20 also has a flasher built into the unit. Electrical installation consists of two power leads.
The SG20B-12RG-LED is also available without a toggle switch (on request) for installations utilizing a remote switch for automation of the light. When installed this way, the light can be set to automatically change colors after a door is opened. Remote switches can be obtained from an electrical contractor or installation professional.
- Provides immediate and recognizable direction to drivers and loading dock staff, reducing the risk of confusion and error
- Can be used anywhere a visual communication system is needed
- Available in two colors: safety yellow or black
- Polypropylene housing will not rust, pit, dent, or corrode like similar metal units
- Choice of incandescent or LED lamps
- No switch option available for customers who want to supply their own controls
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use, IP54.
- Available in 12 vdc
- Unit measures 11 3/8″ tall x 6 3/8″ wide x 3 3/4″ deep
- 4 1/4″ LED lens
- 3 year warranty on LED lights
- Lead time – Stock to 1 Week
|Weight (lbs)||7 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8 × 4.5 × 13 in|
With Switch (Standard), No Switch
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.