SG10B-115RG Drone Unit
INC Dock Light
Weight 3 lbs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
- Installation Instructions
Stop and Go Drone Unit Model: SG10B-115RG
The “Stop & Go” Loading Dock Signal Light (SG10) is the most basic and cost effective way to increase dock safety. It’s designed for use beside the loading dock door on the outside of the building. A switch and flasher are not included but can be obtained from an electrical contractor or installation professional. The SG10 is most useful in applications where opposing signals are not required.
- Provides immediate and recognizable direction to drivers and loading dock staff, reducing the risk of confusion and error
- Can be used anywhere a visual communication system is needed
- Available in two colors: safety yellow or black
- Polypropylene housing will not rust, pit, dent, or corrode like similar metal units
- No switch option available for customers who want to supply their own controls
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use, IP54
- Available in 115 vac
- Each Unit measures 11 3/8″ tall x 6 3/8″ wide x 3 3/4″ deep
- 4 1/4″ Incandescent lens
- 1 year warranty
- Lead time – Stock to 1 Week
Note: All incandescent “Stop & Go” lights must flash or the lens will melt. It is not necessary for LED lights to flash.
|Weight (lbs)||3 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8 × 4.5 × 13 in|
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.