20T8460 – 20,000 lb 84″ x 60″
Capacity: 20,000 lbs
Weight: 775 lbs
- 3 wheeled Electric forklifts of 5,000 lb capacity or less
- 4 wheeled Propane forklifts of 6,666 lb capacity or less
- Up to 7″ rise when used with Electric Lifts or Pallet Jacks
- Up to 9″ rise when used with Propane Forklifts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
2 Pin Steel Dock Board With Lifting Loops Model: 20T8460
20,000 lb Capacity, 84″ Wide x 60″ Long
- American Manufactured
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Withstand Years of Punishment
- 2 – 4 Position Pin Pockets Per Side
- 2 Locking Pins With Chain, 1 Per Side
- Built In Lifting Loops
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
- Lead Time – 5 Working Days
|Weight (lbs)||775 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||60 × 84 × 8 in|
|Max Height Up - Electric|
|Max Height Up - Propane|
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.