15C6096 – 15,000 lb 60″ x 96″
Capacity: 15,000 lbs
Weight: 827 lbs
- 3 wheeled Electric forklifts of 3,750lb capacity or less
- 4 wheeled Propane forklifts of 5,000lb capacity or less
- Up to 12″ rise when used with Electric Lifts or Pallet Jacks
- Up to 15″ rise when used with Propane Forklifts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
4 Pin Steel Dock Board With Lifting Loops Model: 15C6096
15,000lb Capacity, 60″ Wide x 96″ Long
- American Manufactured
- Excellent For Non-Flush Parkout Situations
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Withstand Years of Punishment
- Full Length Pin Pockets On Each Side
- 4 Locking Pins With Chain, 2 Per Side
- Built In Lifting Loops
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
- Lead Time – 5 Working Day
|Weight (lbs)||827 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||96 × 60 × 8 in|
|Max Height Up - Electric|
|Max Height Up - Propane|
An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained prior to return. Request for RGA must be accompanied by a time-stamped photo of the item to be returned. The RGA number must be noted on the product being returned.
Eligible for return: Standard products in like-new, unused condition or items which qualify for a warranty return. Freight for the return is the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error by Porter Industrial Supply.
Porter Industrial Supply in its sole discretion will determine eligibility for return. Items which have already been shipped cannot be canceled and the freight is the responsibility of the customer if the product is returned. A restocking charge of up to 30% will be made on all merchandise except as allowed under warranty claims.
Claims for loss or damage due to the carrier must be handled by the entity paying for the freight. Items damaged by the carrier but received and accepted “as is” will not be eligible for a return.
Custom, special, worksheet-required, or products labeled online as “Available on backorder” are not eligible for return.